A re-enrolling baccalaureate degree holder may also be admitted
to a post- baccalaureate program of the University depending on
the availability of slots and the approval of the University
President or duly authorized representative.
The re-enrolling baccalaureate degree holder must:
- Have obtained an average of at least 2.0 or its equivalent
with no failing grade in any subject
- Accordingly have their academic grades evaluated by the Dean
- Submit the following original and photocopied documents to
- Letter of application
- Medical clearance from the University Clinic, and
- Transcript of Records with remarks as Graduated
- Pay the Admission Fee, and
- Meet all other requirements for admission into the
Applicants in this category will be issued an Admission
Certificate by the ARO.
Choice of intended course
In addition to the general criteria set by the University
through the ARO, the chance of admission into a
particular college/institute/program depends on the specific
criteria set by the respective colleges.
Admission to any college/institute course or program is subject
to availability of slots.