- A candidate for graduation should file their
application for graduation with the University Registrar's Office
at the start of their last semester.
- A student shall be
recommended for graduation when they have satisfied all academic
and other requirements prescribed by the University.
- No student
shall be allowed to graduate from the University unless they have
earned therein more than fifty percent (50%) of the academic units
required in their curriculum.
- A candidate for graduation should
have their deficiencies made up and their record cleared not later
than two weeks before the end of their semester.
- No student will
be issued a diploma and a transcript of records unless they have
been cleared of all accountabilities.
Application for Graduation
- Pay the Application for Graduation Fee to the Cashier;
- Present your latest Registration Card, Curriculum Sheet
- Go to West 116 (W-116) to get a copy of an Application
- Photocopy three (3) copies of the Application Form
before filling it up;
- Fill-up the Application Form legibly; and
- Present the Application Form at W-116 window upon
For more information on fees applicable for graduating
go to Tuition and Fees