The College of Engineering envisions itself to be the center of
excellence in Engineering Education.
The College of Engineering is committed to produce competitive
engineers who will serve as catalysts for sustainable growth and
development in national and international levels.
- Provide quality education through instruction, advance
research and extension services.
- Produce world-class professionals as potential industry
leaders and job providers.
- Develop and produce facilities through the use of adapted
technology and indigenous materials.
- Maintain, upgrade or improve facilities through the
applications of engineering technology.
- Strengthen the Engineering program consistent with global
- Develop faculty as competent mentors and quality
researchers, through advanced study and other facets of
continuing professional education;
- Develop critical thinking and communication skills of
students, giving emphasis to research and extension services;
- Equip graduates with appropriate knowledge and technical
skills, imbued with desirable work attitude and moral values
through enhanced teaching/learning process by using multi-media
facilities on top of traditional methods;
- Create a conducive teaching and learning atmosphere with
emphasis to faculty and students’ growth and academic freedom;
- Establish network with educational institution industry,
GO’s and NGO’s, local and international which could serve as:
- funding sources and/or partners of researches;
- sources of new techniques
- centers for faculty and student exchange program and On
the Job Training, and;
- grantees of scholarship/additional facilities, and;
- Continuously conduct action researches on the needs of
laboratory and other facilities that could be locally produce or
innovated using local materials and adapted technology.