- Explore, establish and administer the forging of linkages with
- Ensure the smooth and efficient implementation and execution of
PUP’s responsibilities specified in agreements/understandings
entered into with international institutions/agencies.
- Provide information and assist grantees/recipients of academic
exchanges, study tours and presentation of papers and researches in
- Facilitate, oversee and monitor entry and departure of
international students in coordination with the Office of the Vice
President for Student Services and other concerned offices inside
and outside of PUP.
- Coordinate and assist international visits to the campus.
- Assist in holding international conferences.
- Provide the PUP president and other executive officials,
education agencies and foreign institutions with progress reports,
feedback and other pertinent information about international
programs, projects and activities of the University.