If you are a graduating high school student or a high school
graduate whose academic performance is above-average and has a
good moral character, you are eligible to apply for admission to
- Those who are qualified in the PUP College Entrance Test (PUPCET) based on the cut-off
score for the upcoming school year (only PUPCET taken for its
intended school year is valid);
- Graduating high school students of the current year with a
General Average of at least 82% or higher in first three (3)
years in high school.
High school graduates with General Weighted Average of 82% or
higher in the first three (3) years in high school and with a
General Average of 82% in the Fourth Year and and have not
enrolled in any diploma/degree program immediately after high
- Those with good moral character
The following are exempted from taking the PUPCET:
- A graduate of any PUP Laboratory High School (unless they
opt to take the PUPCET for entrance scholarship purposes); or
- An Entrance Scholar
What is an Entrance Scholar?
You can be a PUP Entrance Scholar if you are a graduating High
School student with any of the following qualifications:
Valedictorian, Salutatorian, First Honorable Mention, Campus
Journalist, Supreme Student Council President, Achiever/Awardee
of Distinctive Award, Outstanding Artist or Outstanding Athlete.
When applicant passed the PUPCET, he/she must submit an original copy and
photocopies of the following documents to the ARO:
For Graduating High School Student
- High School Card/Form 138
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate duly
authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Certification of Good Moral Character issued by the
High School Principal/or Guidance Counselor.
- Chest X-Ray result with Film.
- Medical Clearance issued by the PUP Medical Clinic.
- 2 in. x 2 in. picture with white background with
applicant's name on the photo.
For High School Graduates of past school years
In addition to the above admission requirements:
- Certification from high school registrar with school
dry seal and noted by the Principal that no
copy of F137A has been sent to other college or
- Notarized affidavit that applicant did not enroll in
any school/college/university within and
outside the country with "waiver" that if there is
concealment of previous enrolment,
PUP enrolment becomes null and void.