Students whose studies in PUP were discontinued for a period of
time may be considered for re-admission depending on their
previous academic performance and availability of slots.
Documents to submit
The returning student, in addition to paying the re-admission
fee, shall submit the following documents to the Admissions
- Duly accomplished Application Form for Returning Student;
- Accounts Clearance;
- Latest Registration Certificate;
- Medical Clearance from the University Clinic;
- Academic evaluation based on Transcript of Records or
informative copy of grades issued by the Student Records Head of
the Office of the University Registrar; and
- Receipt of payment of Re-admission Fee.
The returning student will be issued a Re-admission Certificate
by the AROr after completion of all requirements.
Curriculum to pursue
If re-admitted within two (2) years, the returning student shall be
allowed to continue their old curriculum; otherwise, they will
continue under the new curriculum existing at the time of their