PUP iApply Procedure for Open University System Entrance Examination
PUP iApply follows three (3) simple steps - Apply Online
, and Claim Permit
- Go to the PUP iApply for OUSEE inside PUP Website (http://www.pup.edu.ph/iApply/OUSEE.aspx),
read the information provided and click the
Apply Now button.
NOTE: Any misrepresentations in your online application
will automatically invalidate
your admission in the University.
- Select PUP OUSEE and fill up the online form. Input the corresponding data required in the form and
click Next. This will take you to a page where you can verify the data you
have just entered. Be sure that the data (particularly your name and date
of birth) in the application must be the same as indicated in your NSO copy of
birth certificate. Make sure also that the e-mail address you provided in
the application is active and correct.
- If the data you have entered is correct, read the service agreement and confirm
by checking Yes, I have read and understood..., entering your digital signature
and typing the characters in the Digital Security image. Click Make
Changes if you need to make the necessary changes, or Next to proceed.
- Upon successful submission of your data, click Display Voucher to print your
Payment Voucher. If you cannot print your voucher, you can always go
to the PUP iApply Request Voucher page
(http://iApply.pup.edu.ph/RequestVoucher.aspx) to generate it.
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT VOUCHER
IMPORTANT: Your Payment Voucher needs to be printed because you will
present it when you pay the Application Fee. Please remember your
A message will
be sent to the e-mail address you indicated in the online form after a
successful submission of the said form. This e-mail message contains the
system's confirmation of your online application.
Payment can be made through the PUP Cashier
Through PUP Cashier
- Go to the PUP Cashier's Office in the specific OUS Learning Center or PUP Campus where you applied for an OUSEE.
- Detach the PUP Cashier's Copy of the printed Payment Voucher.
- Present to the PUP Cashier Officer the PUP Cashier's Copy and your payment.
- After processing your payment, the PUP Cashier Officer will give you an Official Receipt. Keep them together with the Applicant's Copy of the Printed Payment Voucher.
Claim your Examination Permit after paying at the PUP Cashier Office in the Campus where you applied for an OUSEE.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS (Manila Center Only):
Please see the Academic Program Chair for an Interview before
- Read your Payment Voucher carefully.
(NOTE: Acceptance of New Students for Summer Classes are
for Graduate Programs only)
- Go to the OUS Registrar's Office (OUS-RO) or Office of the OUS Coordinator in the specific OUS Learning Center or PUP Campus in any appropriate attire (with collar and
sleeves) for picture taking.
- Present the following to the OUS-RO Officer:
- Applicant's Copy of the Printed Payment Voucher
- Official Receipt from the PUP Cashier
- Photocopy of the following: Transcript of Records, Birth Certificate-NSO Authenticated, Marriage Contract-NSO Authenticated (for female married applicant) Certificate of
- Company ID (for currently employed applicant) or any valid ID with picture
The OUS-RO Officer will validate your application in their records. (Do not forget to
sign your Applicant's Copy of the Printed Payment Voucher)
- After validation, present yourself for a digital picture
- The OUS-RO Officer will then issue your printed Examination Permit. Before leaving the OUS-RO, be sure that the picture and all the data printed in your
Examination Permit are correct and clear.
NOTE: Please read all information printed in
your Examination Permit.
The Examination Permit contains the date, time, place, and any other
information about the entrance test. You will present this
permit to the test administrator when you take the entrance
test. NO EXAMINATION PERMIT, NO EXAM.
You must also report to the testing room at least 30 minutes
before your time scheduled. LATE COMER EXAMINEES are not
allowed to take the test.
Release of OUSEE Result will be announced on the scheduled date
of your test. List of Successful Examinees will be posted thru
PUPWebSite and in the OUS-RO Bulletin Board.
Remember: DO NOT misplace these documents.
PUP-OUS will not be held responsible for the loss of these documents
that will arise from the applicant's negligence.
NO VALID DOCUMENTS, NO PROCESSING.