Notices and Invitations
Invitation to Bid
- The Polytechnic University of the Philippines through the Student Trust Fund intends to apply the sum of Php 18,026,824.38 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Repair/Rehabilitation of Track Oval, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court Covered Bleacher and Fountain, PUP Mabini Campus, Sta. Mesa, Manila. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Polytechnic University of the Philippines now invites bids for the Proposed Repair/Rehabilitation of Track Oval, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court Covered Bleacher and Fountain, PUP Mabini Campus, Sta. Mesa, Manila. Completion of the Works required is 180 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a single contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the PUP BAC Office and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below starting August 31, 2012 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders at PUP BAC Office, Mabini Campus, Sta. Mesa, Manila upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php 18,000.00.
- The Polytechnic University of the Philippines through the Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM at the Dr. Mateo Conference Room which shall be open to all interested parties. However, only those who have purchased the Bidding Documents shall be allowed to participate in the Pre-Bid Conference and raise or submit written queries or clarification based on R.A. 9184 P. 25 Sec. 22.3.
- Bids must be delivered on or before September 25, 2012 at 1:30 P.M. at PUP BAC Office, Mabini Campus, Sta. Mesa, Manila. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.1 of the Bidding Documents.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- For further information, please refer to:
Engr. Antonio Velasco
Head, BAC Secretariat
Telephone Number 713-3532 or 7167832 up to 45 loc. 397
- The Polytechnic University of the Philippines reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) ATTY. ESTELITA WI DELA ROSA
More Bid Notices