Call for Papers: College of Education 2nd Guro Research Awards (Pre-Service Teachers)08/28/2014 Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014 8:00 a.m.
Manila Room, PUP Hasmin Hostel
The College of Education is calling all pre-service teachers with research works in different field of specializations, namely: ENGLISH, MATH, FILIPINO, SOCIAL STUDIES, TECHNOLOGY AND LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION (TLE), and INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (ITE).
View more announcements...
- Researches should have been conducted within JANUARY 2011 and JUNE 2014.
- For the completed theses, research abstracts should be between 250-300 words that capture the scope, purpose, research design, highlights of findings, and major conclusions. Five (5) keywords should be provided.
- The research abstract should have the name(s) of the presenter(s) and adviser, work title(s), and the university/organization where the researcher(s) belong(s). A soft copy must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 19, 2014 (Friday).
- Researchers of qualified abstracts will be notified two days after submission.
- The PowerPoint presentation should include the TITLE, INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY, THEORETICAL AND CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORKS, STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM, RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, FINDINGS, CONLCLUSIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS, AND RESEARCH IMPACT/OUTCOME.
- Fifteen (15)minutes will be allotted to the qualified researchers for the presentations.
The duly accomplished registration form and curriculum vitaeof the presenter(s) and advisershould also be sent to email@example.com on or before September 19, 2014 (Friday).