Transcript of Records for Local Residents

Office of the University Registrar

To request for documents, please file your request in the PUP Online Document Request System (Required) (GS, OUS, College of Law, CoED GS is still using manual form)

Requirements for personally requesting documents

Personal Copy of Transcript of Records

  1. Two (2) valid Identification Card with picture and signature;
  2. Two (2) pieces of 2x2 inch. ID picture (on white background; recent, not more than three months) of the requesting person;
  3. Duly Accomplished General Clearance Form (get blank form from W-116);
  4. Payment:
    • Non-engineering  graduates: Three Hundred Fifty Pesos (PhP 350.00)
    • Engineering graduates: Four Hundred Fifty Pesos (PhP 450.00)
    • Non-graduates: One Hundred Pesos (PhP 100.00) per page
  5. Request letter coming from the School/University that requires you to submit Transcript of Records or Diploma or the school where you are admitted;

CHED Authentication

  • Duly accomplished General Clearance Form (get blank form from W-116)
  • Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
  • Payment: Two Hundred Seventy Pesos (PhP 270.00)
    • Endorsement Letter
    • Certificate of Non-S.O. number
    • Certificate of Graduation for Graduates or Certificate of Attendance for Non-Graduates
    • Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
    • Certified True Copy of Diploma

Note: For those with representative, provide him/her with a Special Power of Attorney notarized at the place of your residence with one (1) piece 2x2 ID picture (recent, not more than three months), and two (2) valid IDs with signature and picture.

For inquiries:

Office of the University Registrar
Ground Floor, South Wing Main Building
A. Mabini Campus
Anonas St., Sta. Mesa
Manila, Philippines 1016

(63 2) 716-6308
(63 2) 716-7835 to 45 local 389

Share this page: