Invitation to Submit Proposals or Quotations for Toga Rental and Graduation Photo Services01/10/2019 Bulletin Board
Invitation to Submit Proposals or Quotations for Toga Rental and Graduation Photo Services relative to the Senior High School Graduation and Year-End Commencement Exercises in PUP Main and other Branches and Campuses for the Academic Year 2018-2019
The Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP), through the Resource Generation Office (RGO), invites interested providers/suppliers to submit proposals/quotations for the products/services relative to the Year-end Commencement Exercises in PUP Main, other branches and campuses and Senior High School.
More than 30,000 students (Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate levels and Senior High School) are expected to march in the year-end commencement rites which are slated in April to May 2019.
Proposal/Letter of Intent and Quotation (placed in a separate sealed envelope) must be submitted to the Resource Generation Office (RGO), 2nd Floor Dome, Main Building, PUP Mabini Campus, Anonas St., Sta. Mesa, Manila on or before January 21, 2019. Please include clear photocopy of the following documentary requirements:
- Business Permit
- DTI/SEC Registration
- BIR Certificate of Registration/Tax Clearance
- Location map of the business establishment
- Two (2) valid government-issued ID of the registered business owner/s
- Company/Business Profile (including list and cost of current and past projects)
- Latest audited financial statement
For inquiries, please call the RGO at 3351787/3351777 loc. 350 or 310-92-19 (direct line).
Below are the products/services specifications and terms of reference:
A. Rental of Academic Gowns (Toga) for the Graduating Students
- Academic gowns for Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate levels and Senior High School
- Complete set (gown, cap with tassel, hood); color black for the gown; hood is color black for the body with satin cloth for the bar; color of hood bar and tassel depends on the course/academic program; no hood for diploma courses
- Complete set (gown and cap with tassel); color white for gown, cap and tassel
- Size of gown and cap depends on actual measurement of individual.
- Toga shall be delivered to graduating students at least three (3) days before the date of graduation.
- Toga rental deposit to be refunded to students upon return of toga one or two days after graduation rites.
- Students are not required to rent their toga from the service provider selected by the University; they are free to choose their toga provider but subject to aforesaid toga specifications.
- Schedule and venue of toga distribution to graduating students, as well as the registration for availment of graduation rites photos, shall be determined and announced by the University through the RGO.
B. Photo Services for Graduation Rites (Receiving of Dummy Diploma/Hooding for Masters and Doctorate Levels)
- Two (2) pieces 5 inches x 7 inches colored picture with footer caption, printed in glossy paper
- Pictures shall be delivered to RGO sorted according to college/course/program no more than fifteen (15) working days after graduation rites.
- Students may or may not avail of this service.
- For Senior High School – aside from graduation rites photo, class picture (2 pieces 5x7 colored with footer caption) for Grade 11 and Grade 12 levels.
View more announcements...
- The chosen service providers shall collect payment from students and record the name and course/program of students in the registration sheet to be provided by RGO.
- The chosen service providers shall issue proof of payment to every student who shall avail of the graduation rites photo and toga rental services.
- The chosen service providers shall likewise provide the University through the RGO a copy of the student’s proof of payment.
- Availment of these graduation-related services provided by the University is on voluntary basis. Students may choose their own toga provider and may or may not avail of the graduation rites photos.