For Transferees (Admission Services Advisory 2 S 2021)09/08/2021 Bulletin Board
The Polytechnic University of the Philippines will start accepting application to transfer from September 20 to 24, 2021.
All interest applicants must submit the SCANNED COPIES of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Transfer Application Form (Reference Slip). Download the form from the PUP Website under Downloads (For Students - Reference Slip for Transferee).
- Transcript of Records/Certified True Copy of Grades with units indicated per subject duly signed by the School Registrar and with dry seal.
- With no failing grades, dropped, withdrawn or incomplete grades
- Must be able to meet the GWA required by the College of 2.0 and above
- Must be incoming SECOND YEAR ONLY, must have taken at least 36 units, and must have completed two semesters (for semestral) or one year or three terms (for trimestral) in any four- or five-year program
- Must have enrolled in a degree program in any CHED accredited college/university
- PSA Birth Certificate
- One (1) 2” x 2” colored picture with white background and name tag on the photo (Last name, First name, Middle name).
Please make sure that the information provided are true and correct and documents submitted are complete to avoid delays in processing the application. Applicants are also advised to provide their latest contact number.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Submission does not mean immediate admission. The Admission Services will still evaluate the credentials and the successful applicants will be notified through email.
View more announcements...