Entrance Exam: College of Law (PUPCLEE) for the First Semester, Academic Year 2019-202012/11/2018 Bulletin Board
The College of Law is accepting online application for its PUPCLEE for the First Semester, Academic Year 2019-2020.
Who may apply?
Anyone who graduated or a graduating student of four or five-year bachelor’s degree from a reputable college or university is qualified to apply for College of Law entrance examination.
What are the requirements?
- Duly accomplished online application
- PUP CLEE payment voucher
- Proof of payment for the entrance examination
- Photocopy of the following:
- If a graduate of a four or five-year bachelor’s degree:
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR)
- If a graduating student of a four or five-year bachelor’s degree:
- Certification from the registrar of the school that he/she is a candidate for graduation for the current school year, and
- Certification of grades
- PHILSAT requirement
- Applicants must take and pass the Philippine Law School Admission Test (PHILSAT)
View more information
View more announcements...