Senior High School Application for Incoming Grade 11 S.Y. 2021-202212/07/2020 Bulletin Board
Students who are currently in the DepEd K-12 program and are expected to move up to SHS this school year may be admitted in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines Senior High School (PUP-SHS).
Online Registration is from March 1 to 20, 2021
Please make sure you have the following required documents ready for uploading during your online registration:
- Scanned photo of the applicant (JPEG file, 2x2-inch recent picture with white background and applicant’s name tag at the chest)
- Scanned Grade 9 Report Card/ F137 (JPEG file)
- Scanned Grade 10 Report Card (JPEG file, 1st and 2nd grading periods)
- Report cards MUST CLEARLY show the applicant’s Complete Name, LRN, grades in English, Math, Science and General Average.
- Each JPEG file size must not be more than 300 kilobytes(KB)
- Applicant must use an active and correct email.
- English, Math and Science must be 85% and above
- General Average must be 85% and above
- No grade below 82% in other subjects
Failure to comply with the above requirements shall result to disqualification of your application
PUPSHS is on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis, subject to the availability of slots.
Tracks and Strands Offered:
- Academic Track
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Strand (STEM)
- Accountancy, Business and Management Strand (ABM)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Strand (HUMSS)
- Arts and Design Track
- Technical, Vocational and Livelihood Track
- Information Communications Technology (ICT)
Online Release of Results for Qualified Applicants is on May 15, 2021
For other PUPSHS-related inquiries, please contact us at:
Office of the Senior High School Admission
View more announcements...
Telephone Number: 53351721 or 53351787 loc. 356