We commit to successfully achieve the following:
- Provide quality IT education relevant and responsive to the changing
needs of the industry and society;
- Produce highly employable graduates and entrepreneurs who have
passion, intellect, and ingenuity to serve the society;
- Embed a culture of research by applying learned theories, creating
innovation, enhancing product features, and venturing on its viability
- Develop innovative programs focusing on ubiquitous computing
environment as an alternative to costly and limited resources offered by
- Strengthen linkages with industry and other research and development
institutions in order to upgrade and update the knowledge and skills of
faculty and students;
- Undertake outreach and extension programs while utilizing the
expertise and competence of existing human resources for the improvement
of the community; and
- Inculcate among administrators, faculty members, staff, and students
the highest degree of commitment and professionalism in any undertaking.
The College of Computer and Information Sciences aims to achieve the
- Quality IT education relevant and responsive to the changing needs
of the industry and society.
- Strong linkages with industry and other research and development
- Strong outreach and extension programs.
- Highly employable graduates.
- Innovative systems and researches with greater reliance on
- Highest degree of commitment and professionalism among
administrators, faculty, staff and students.