08/16/2022 University Event
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS!!!
The Office of International Affairs in collaboration with the Universitas Muhammadiyah Magelang and other ASEAN academic institutions will be conducting the 2nd ASEAN International Student Competitions commencing July 2022 to November 2022. The said activity aims to increase the exposure of the students on the business model and unique talents around the world. This is also a good avenue to promote our university with other ASEAN institutions. https://aisc.info/2022/
Here are the details of the competitions for your reference:
1. Registration link is open from July 14 to August 27, 2022 -
2. For Round 1, there will be no minimum entry requirements. (Please see poster for Academic Category and Non-Academic Category details).
3. Registered participants will receive an email for Round 1 Selection.
4. Submission of entries is until August 27, 2022.
5. The judges will be from ASEAN academic institutions.
6. Announcement of winners for Round 1 is on October 8, 2022.
7. Round 1 Winners will receive an email with Round 2 competition instruction (Round 1 winner from international universities will join in Round 2)
8. Round 2 Selection is on October 8-22, 2022. Details will be announced.
9. Announcement of Round 2 Winners is on November 1, 2022.
10. The winner for each subcategory in academic and non-academic competition will get: Certificate, Trophy and Grand Prize.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
All content is in the public domain unless otherwise stated.
Learn more about the Philippine government, its structure, how government works and the people behind it.
Please click/tap the appropriate link to help you in your navigation of our services
Applicant Student Faculty Member or Employee Researcher or Extensionist Alumni Partner Organization Institutional Accreditation View Homepage