Call for interested parties to submit proposals or quotations for the establishment and operation of the PUP Souvenir Shop01/12/2018 Bulletin Board
The Polytechnic University of the Philippines, through the Resource Generation Office (RGO), is hereby inviting interested parties to submit proposals/quotations for the establishment and operations of the PUP Souvenir Shop.
The PUP Souvenir Shop shall be the official and authorized provider of apparel and non-apparel souvenir/novelty items bearing the name of the University and official logo/trademark. It will be operated by a concessionaire/service provider who shall be selected by the University after an evaluation process.
Proposals shall include the following:
1. Letter of intent addressed to PUP President Dr. Emanuel C. De Guzman through Vice President for Finance Ms. Marissa J. Legaspi and;
2. Clear photocopy of the following:
- DTI/SEC registration
- Business Permit
- Tax clearance/BIR registration
- Business/company profile
- Bank Certification (to attest that the provider is in good financial standing)
- Sworn Statement that the supplier is not blacklisted or barred from any transaction with the government or any of its agencies, offices, corporations, or Local Government Units (LGU)
- Location map of the Business Establishment
- Valid government-issued ID of the registered owner/s and other pertinent documents needed based on the nature of goods and services.
Sealed proposals/quotations must be submitted at the RGO, 2nd Floor Dome, Main Building, PUP, Sta. Mesa, Manila.
Here is the Terms of Referencefor the PUP Souvenir Shop.
1. The PUP Souvenir Shop service provider shall produce and sell apparel and non-apparel items bearing name and logo/trademark that include, but is not limited to the following items:
- Stationery/bond papers, pens, pencils, paper weights, envelopes, notebooks, and other school supplies
- Test/Examination Booklets
- USB, cellphone covers, penlights/flashlight
- Lanyard, key chains, bag/luggage tag, button pins
- Ref magnets, wall clocks
- Bags, kits, pouches, coin purse and the like
- Towels and hankies
- Mugs, tumblers, utensil items
- Headband and ballers
- Wristwatch, university college rings
- Novelty Shirts, jackets/hoodies
2. The selling of souvenir items shall be on concessionaire basis.
3. Stor space for rent shall be provided to the concessionaire.
For inquiries, please call telephone number 335-1787 local 350 and look for Mr. Ivan Flores.
View more announcements...