Attention: Graduating Students (Sta. Mesa Campus)06/01/2020 Bulletin Board
Processing and evaluation of your Application for Year-End Graduation for Second Semester A.Y. 2019-2020 is still ON-GOING. Please refer to the following guidelines relative to the result of your evaluation:
- APPLICATION FOR YEAR-END GRADUATION IS APPROVED. Pending submission of identified lacking documents, you can already PRINT the following:
- General Clearance
- Certificate of Candidacy
- Certificate of Conferment of Degree
- Proof of Payment (only for those not covered by RA 10931 or the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2019)
Other documents necessary for submission upon request for your credentials after graduation:
- PSA Birth Certificate (note: you may submit Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if PSA Birth Certificate is unreadable)
- Form 137 from the high school where you graduated
- Transcript of Records (TOR) copy for PUP Sta. Mesa if you are a transferee
- APPLICATION FOR YEAR-END GRADUATION IS PENDING APPROVAL. To secure approval of application for year-end graduation, any of the following lacking documents should be complied immediately:
- Grades - “INC”, “P”, “Not S”, or “Blank”. Please ask your professor for grade updates. Memorandum Order No. XX detailing the guidelines to process these concerns have already been released as immediate reference.
- Copy of your Completion Form. Email a copy of your completion form received by the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accreditation Form. Email a copy of your Accreditation Form received by the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) and duly signed by the University Registrar to email@example.com.
Once lacking documents have been submitted, application for year-end graduation will be approved. You may now print the documents identified in Item #1.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
FLORDELIZA E. ALVENDIA
View more announcements...