Senior High School (SHS)
PUPSHS application procedure
The Polytechnic University of the Philippines will accept applicants for Senior High School Grade 11 for Academic Year 2021-2022.
Schedule of Online Registration:
PUPSHS enrollment is on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS and SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF SLOTS.
After your online registration, the PUPSHS will evaluate your documents. Please be guided accordingly.
Students who are currently in the DepEd K-12 program and are expected to move up to SHS this school year may be admitted in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines Senior High School (PUP-SHS) based on the following:
- Grade 10 grades
- Submission of required documents (see specific requirements)
- Result of the assessment and interview
Please prepare the following documents before your scheduled date of interview:
- Accomplished Application Slip (to be downloaded from this page after the assessment of your online registration)
- Two (2) pieces 2x2 inch. recent picture with white background and applicants’ name tag at the chest
- Original copies of the following documents:
- Form 138 (Grade 10)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of Certificate of Completion
- Place in clean, long brown envelope with Surname, Given Name and Middle Initial written on the upper left hand corner of the envelope.
- LRN (Learner’s Reference Number) must be indicated in the Report Card and Certificate of Completion
- ESC (Educational Service Contracting) or QVR (Qualified Voucher Recipient) is a MUST for applicants coming from private schools
- Chest X-Ray (film and result)
- ENGLISH, MATH AND SCIENCE must be 85% and above
- General Average must be 85% and above
- No grade below 82% in other subjects
The following are University policies regarding admission into the PUPSHS:
- Applicants seeking admission must comply with the GENERAL, SPECIFIC and GRADE requirements given by the University.
- Applicants shall be subjected to assessment and interview to be administered by the University.
- Admission to PUPSHS is granted to qualified applicants with definite understanding that the student and his/her parents/guardian agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the University
- PUPSHS is on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis, subject to availability of slots.
Tracks and Strands
- Academic Track
- Science, Technology,
- Accountancy, Business
- Humanities and Social
Studies (HumSS) Strand
- Arts and Design
Vocational and Livelihood
- Information and
For other PUPSHS-related inquiries,
Office of the
Senior High School Principal
Telephone Number: 5335-1721 or 5335-1787 local 356
Please make sure you have the following documents ready for uploading during your online registration:
- Scanned photo of the applicant (JPEG file, read photo guidelines)
- Scanned Grade 9 Report Card / F137 (JPEG file)
- Scanned Grade 10 Report Card (JPEG file, 1st and 2nd grading periods)
- Report Cards MUST CLEARLY show the applicant's complete name, LRN, grades in English, Math, Science and General Average
- Each JPEG file size must not be more than 300 kilobytes (KB)
- Active and correct email address of the applicant