PUP produces 17 new lawyersBuellah May P. Convento, Press Release, Supreme Court
A total of 17 aspiring lawyers passed the Philippine Bar Examinations held on November 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2017.
Meanwhile, 88.24 percent of PUP Law first takers passed the examination surpassing the national passing rate of 25.55 percent.
Among the passers were:
- Aceituna, Myrna Jean Canzon
- Agunday Jr., Norlita Pia
- Alcovindas, George Paul Pasajol
- Caguia, Joffrey Jorge Dueño
- Cernal, John Vincent Infante
- Dapena, Mary Rose Jane Cariaga
- Dumindin, Ofelia Baetiong
- Fabella, Jaymark Gutierrez
- Fufugal Jr., Eufracio Recia
- Gorospe-Pajarillo, Diane Pamplona
- Lim, Simmonette Sabater
- Rabe, John Ramil Villaluna
- Santos, Adrian Buenviaje
- So Hiong, Don Alegre
- Tana, Krishna Aira Angeles
- Vanguardia, Angelo Malala
- Villasis, James Gregory Alcaraz
The results were released by the Supreme Court on April 26, 2018.
View more news and articles...