Advisory 25 s. 2020: For Transferees

07/28/2020 Information Broadcast

Please send a SCANNED COPY of the following documents:

  1. Transfer Application Form (Reference Slip). Download a copy from the PUP Website.
  2. Transcript of Records /Certified True Copy of Grades with units indicated per subject, signed by the Registrar and with dry seal.
    • With no failing grades, dropped, withdrawn or incomplete grades
    • Must be able to meet the GWA required by the College of 2.0 and above
    • Must be incoming SECOND YEAR ONLY, must have taken at least 36 units and must have completed two semesters (for semestral) or one year or three terms (for trimestral) in any four- or five-year program in the school/university where he/she came from.
    • Must have enrolled in a degree course in any CHED accredited College/University.
  3. PSA Birth Certificate
  4. 2” x 2” colored picture with white background and name tag on the photo (Last name, First name, Middle name).

Scanned copies should be emailed to from August 21-25, 2020. Please make sure that the information provided are true and correct, and documents submitted are complete to avoid delays in processing your application. Please also provide your latest contact number.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Submission DOES NOT MEAN admission. We will still evaluate your credentials. You will be notified thru your email address if your application is approved.

View more announcements...
Share this page: