LHS Entrance Examination
The Polytechnic University of the Philippines Laboratory High School is accepting online application for its LHSEE 2020 for incoming
Grade 7 (Junior High School) from October 14, 2019 to February 7, 2020.
Note: All applications will be done online, no walk-in applications will be allowed.
Schedule of Online Application:
October 14, 2019 to February 7, 2020
Claiming of Exam Permit:
November 4, 2019 to February 14, 2020
Mode of Payment:
LANDBANK Branch or LANDBANK ePayment
Deadline of Payment:
February 7, 2019 3:00 PM
February 15, 2020
Who are qualified to take the PUP Laboratory High School Entrance Examination (PUPLHSEE)?
Qualified to apply are:
- Graduates of DepEd accredited elementary schools may be admitted as freshmen in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines Laboratory High School based on the following: (1) performance in the PUPLHS Entrance Examination; (2) Average grade in English, Filipino, Science, Mathematics and MAKABAYAN subjects; (3) results of interview
- A valid Learner Reference Number (LRN) and an average of 82% and above in the Latest Grading Period with no grade below 80% in any subject is a requirement for taking the PUP LHS Entrance Examination (LHSEE)
- Students who have not taken the entrance examination previously and have not taken or are taking any subjects in any accredited high school
Where to apply?
All LHSEE applicants must apply online (via PUP iApply). An applicant is allowed to apply and take the LHSEE only once. LHSEE fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Multiple application will make the applicant’s LHSEE result null and void.
The following are University
policies regarding admission
into the PUPLHS
- No student shall be denied admission into the PUPLHS by reason of age, sex, nationality, religious belief, ethnicity, or political affiliation. No transferees, however, shall be accepted on all levels.
- Applicants seeking admission must take and pass the entrance examination given by the Guidance Office.
- An applicant who qualified in the Entrance Exam shall submit himself to psychological test and interview to be administered by the Faculty, Guidance Counselor and or by the Principal.
- Every applicant for admission shall undergo a thorough health examination. A student who is found by the PUPLHS physician to be suffering from any contagious disease or deemed to be physically unfit shall not be admitted.
- A qualified student who fails to enroll and submit himself/herself for an interview on the specified dates shall forfeit his/her right to be admitted.
- Admission to PUPLHS is granted to qualified applicants with definite understanding that the student and his parents/guardian agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations of the school.
A student seeking admission must prepare the following requirements:
- Their valid Learner’s Reference Number (LRN)
- Latest Chest X-Ray (Film and Results)
- Original Form 138 (Elementary Report Card)
- Medical Clearance issued by the PUP Medical Clinic
- NSO Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Two (2) pcs. 2x2 inch. photo on white background with name plate at the chest area
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Principal or Guidance Counselor of the school last attended
- Long brown envelope (nothing should be written on it)
Read the application procedure for LHSEE.
Office of the PUPLHS Registrar
Local: (2) 5335-1787 loc. 214
Direct: (2) 8715-7765