Scholarship and Financial Assistance Services
.The Scholarship and Financial Assistance Services is one of the administrative units under the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and Services (OVPSAS). The SFAS Citizen’s Charter provides our clients with information on the different services, requirements, procedures, and timelines with the objectives of improving service delivery and ensuring client satisfaction.
SFAS is committed to provide access to educational opportunities in terms of scholarship and financial assistance to students
Sponsors and Benefactors
- A Better Chance Foundation, Inc.
- Andrew Gotianun Foundation, Inc.
- Asian Development Bank Spouses’ Association
- Association of Government Accountants of the Philippines
- Benby Enterprises, Inc.
- Deltek Systems (Philippines) Ltd.
- Denso Ten Solutions Philippines Corporation
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Emerson Electric (Asia) Ltd.
- Expanded Student Grant-in-Aid Program for Poverty Alleviation (ESGP-PA)
- E-Secure Technologie Inc.
- Essilor Manufacturing Philippines, Inc.
- F2 Logistics Philippines, Inc.
- Greenaire Products and Services, Inc.
- Health, Education, Environment, Discipleship (HEED) Foundation, Inc.
- JARPL Foundation, Inc.
- JD Pamana Foundation, Inc.
- Jesus V. Del Rosario Foundation, Inc.
- Megawide Corporate Foundation, Inc.
- Megaworld Foundation
- Mysis Philippines Inc.
- National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
- Overseas Korean Traders Association (OKTA)
- Philippine Geothermal Production Company, Inc.
- Philippine Manufacturing Co. of Murata Inc.
- Phinma Foundation, Inc.
- PICPA Foundation Inc.
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines Alumni Association-USA Inc.
- Quezon City Realty Board (QCRB) Foundation, Inc.
- RiseUP PH, Inc.
- Security Bank Foundation, Inc.
- SUCs Tulong Dunong
- Summerwind Family Resort
- Timothy Paul T. Pichay
- Tertiary Education Subsidy Scholarship
- Zonta Club of Makati and Environs Foundation, Inc.
- Zonta Club of Metro Ortigas Inc.