Scholarship and Financial Assistance Services
The Scholarship and Financial Assistance Services is one of the administrative units under the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and Services (OVPSAS). The SFAS Citizen’s Charter provides our clients with information on the different services, requirements, procedures, and timelines with the objectives of improving service delivery and ensuring client satisfaction.
SFAS is committed to provide access to educational opportunities in terms of scholarship and financial assistance to students.
Sponsors and Benefactors
- A Better Chance
- Andrew Gotianun Foundation, Inc.
- Anvil Business Club
- Asian Development Bank & Spouses Association
- Benby Enterprises, Inc.
- Philippine Geothermal Production Company Inc.
- Cosmic Technologies Inc. Kosmos Technomobile, Inc.
- Cristopher S. Tang
- Deltek System (Philippines) Ltd.
- Denso Ten Solutions Philippines Corporation
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Emerson Electric (Asia) Ltd.
- Expanded Students' Grants-In-Aid Program for Poverty Alleviation (ESGP-PA)
- E-Secure Technologies Inc.
- Essilor Manufacturing Philippines Inc.
- Health Education Environment Discipleship Foundation, Inc. (HEED)
- Hinrich Foundation Limited
- JD Pamana Foundation Inc.
- Jesus V. Del Rosario Foundation, Inc.
- Jollibee Group Foundation
- Megawide Corporate Foundation, Inc.
- Megaworld Foundation Honors' Program
- Megaworld Foundation Regular Program
- Mysis Philippines, Inc.
- National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
- Overseas Korean Traders Association
- Phinma Foundation Inc.
- PICPA Foundation Inc.
- Quezon City Realty Board Foundation
- Rotary Club of Manila
- Security Bank Foundation, Inc.
- Special Scholarship Program
- SUCs Tulong Dunong
- Summerwind Family Resort
- Timothy Paul Pichay
- Tertiary Education Subsidy Scholarship
- United Architects of the Philippines-New Manila Chapter
- Zonta Club of Makati and Environs Foundation, Inc. - EWSP