PUP Online Payment
This online service is for payment of fees for students, and fees not covered by Republic Act No. 10931 (or the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017)
Online Payment generates your transaction
Most modern browsers and devices can open a PDF file.
||You are using a
secured desktop PC, laptop or mobile device
||You are NOT using a publicly-used desktop PC, laptop or mobile device
||Your printer is turned on and can print properly
||Your browser allows pop-up windows.
||Your ATM account is
active and with
- Go to the PUP Online Payment site at https://iapply.pup.edu.ph/payonline and read instructions carefully.
- Select Entrance test/exam fee (PUP iApply) or Tuition and fees (PUP SIS).
- Type your Reference Number or Student Number in the textbox. If you can’t remember your Reference Number or Student Number, click the I forgot my reference… button. This will let you type the your complete name and date of birth. (Click I will type my reference… if you prefer typing your Reference Number or Student Number instead)
- Click Pay Now.
|This will take you to the LANDBANK ePayment site.
||This will take you to a page that will display your current and previous balance/s (if any).
Select the balance that you want to pay. If you have two or more balances in your account, you can select Pay all balances in my tuition and fees.
Then click Pay Now. This will take you to the LANDBANK ePayment site.
- In the LANDBANK ePayment page, verify if the following information are correct:
|You are making a payment to PUP
||You are making a payment to PUP
|Student Name must display the Applicant’s complete name
||Student Name must display the Student’s complete name
|Payment Type must be either PUPGSEE or PUPOUSEE
||Payment Type must be PUPSIS
|Payment Amount must be PHP 500.00 only
||Payment Amount must display the amount you selected in Step 4
|Transaction Fee must be PHP 20.00 only
||Transaction Fee must be PHP 20.00 only
|Total Amount must be PHP 520.00 only
||Total Amount must display the sum of the Payment Amount and Transaction Fee
- Select LANDBANK ATM for the Payment Mode and click the Submit button. This will take you to the PIN Authentication page.
- In the PIN Authentication page, carefully check again the following information: Reference No., Student Name, Payment Type, Payment Amount, Transaction Fee and Total Amount.
- Enter your Account Number, JAI and key in your PIN (please ensure that no one sees your screen while you key in your PIN), and click the Submit button.
- After a successful online transaction, a confirmation page will be displayed and your LANDBANK Online Confirmation Receipt will be displayed thru a pop-up window. You MUST print this receipt because it serves as proof of your online payment.
- Click the Get Transaction Voucher button to generate your transaction voucher. You can print your transaction voucher or save it in your device.
- Always exit the Web browser you are using after making online payment transactions.
- Read your printed transaction voucher for the next set of instructions.