College of Education
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the College of Education (CoEd), the first vertically articulated college in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines! As a vertically articulated college, CoEd offers graduate and undergraduate programs. It also manages the PUP Laboratory High School.
For more than six decades there has been a tremendous shift from its birth in 1952 when CoEd became a training ground of students for either government service or entrepreneurship, offering courses in typing, bookkeeping, stenography, and telegraphy in addition to the prescribed intermediate curriculum. Over the years CoEd, formerly College of Office Administration and Business Teacher Education (COABTE), went through a dynamic transformation and is now one of the most productive and exemplary college in the largest state university (in terms of student population) in the Philippines.
We are proud to be one of the largest contributors of professionals in the field of education. Feel free to visit our page and learn more about our programs, faculty, and activities.
Mabuhay and God bless!
Ma. Junithesmer D. Rosales, DEM
- Doctor in Education Management (DEM)
- Master of Arts in English Language
- Master in Business Education (MBE)
- Master in Education Management (MEM)
- Master in Library Information Science (MLIS)
- Master in Physical Education and Sports
- Master of Science in Mathematics Education
- Postbaccalaureate in Teacher Education
- Bachelor in Elementary Education (BEED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education (BSED, major
in English, Filipino, Mathematics, Social Studies)
- Bachelor in Business Teacher Education
- BBTE major in Information Technology Education (BBTE-ITE)
- BBTE major in Business Technology and Livelihood Education (BBTE-BTLE)
- Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLIS)